1er Certamen de Fotografía y Cortometrajes Online sobre Enfermedades Raras (1)

1st international photography and video contest on rare diseases



Deadlines

15 May 2021
Call for entries

15 Nov 2021
Final deadline

4
mths

16 Nov 2021
Notification date

15 May 2021
15 Nov 2021

Address

-,  -, Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain


Festival description
Rare diseases
Short film festival 30'<


Festival requirements
 Film festival
 Fiction
 Documentary
 Animation
 Fantastic
 Terror
 Experimental
 Music Video
 Other
 Any Genre
 Themes
 Does NOT have submission fees
 International Festival
 Online Festival
 Production date: Any
 Production countries: Any
 Shooting countries: Any
 Director nationalities: Any
 Debut Films 
 School projects 
 Short Films  30'<
 Any language
 Subtitles 
Spanish
Share on Social Networks
 Facebook 
 Tweet




Photo of 1er Certamen de Fotografía y Cortometrajes Online sobre Enfermedades Raras
Photo of 1er Certamen de Fotografía y Cortometrajes Online sobre Enfermedades Raras
Photo of 1er Certamen de Fotografía y Cortometrajes Online sobre Enfermedades Raras
Photo of 1er Certamen de Fotografía y Cortometrajes Online sobre Enfermedades Raras

Spanish
English


Festival start: 15 May 2021      Festival end: 15 November 2021

Welcome to the 1st international photography and video contest on rare diseases, especially dedicated to Alpha Mannosidosis. A contest aimed at both photography and film enthusiasts, as well as health professionals. We want you to be creative, to interpret what it means to you, in a symbolic way, to suffer from a rare disease. Explore your creativity. Express yourself with freedom and emotion. Put yourself in the shoes of a patient, a family member, a caregiver, a nurse, a doctor or a friend of a person with a rare disease... and through your eyes, surprise us.
In Spain there are 3 million people affected by a rare disease. It is estimated that there are around 7,000 rare pathologies. In 80% of cases, the origin of the disease is genetic and the remaining 20% is due to infectious, allergic, degenerative, proliferative or autoimmune causes. Alpha mannosidosis is an ultrarare disease of the lysosomal group of diseases. It affects between one and nine newborns out of one million. In Spain there are currently less than 10 cases detected.

There are many people affected, give them a voice with your works, we are waiting for them!

2.500€ for the best short film
1.500€ to the best photography
500€ audience award

- Through the website www.certamenraras.com, send your short fiction, animation or documentary film online (Youtube or Vimeo link) with a maximum duration of 30 minutes. Works from anywhere in the world are accepted, and it is advisable to subtitle those whose original language is not Spanish.

- Photographs must not be larger than 3 Mb in jpg format. The size shall be at least 1,600 pixels wide. The file format will be JPEG quality (10).

- BE CREATIVE, SURPRISE US.

- Short films and photographs may be posted on the website www.certamenraras.com from May 15, 2021 until November 15, 2021 at 23:59.

- They must not focus on any particular product or make reference to any specific product prescription, nor promote specific treatments or use the image of any commercial drug (name, logo, box, etc.).

- IF YOU ARE A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, and you wish, you can compete for the best short film and photograph among your colleagues, and if you are the winner, you will decide which NGO, patient association or health-related foundation is the beneficiary of the prize. You will also be able to exchange it for attendance to a national congress. Always in accordance with the code set by the USD (Deontological Supervision Unit).

- Get inspired at www.estelacumple.com

- Public votes: only votes from validated emails will be counted. Any suspicious behavior such as the use of temporary email services, strange email patterns, suspicious emails or many votes from the same IP address, will result in the automatic disqualification of the work in the contest.

  

 
  

Discover great films & festivals, one click away

Register
Login